I was taught to knit & sew by my Nan, she would always make me and my sister toys as a child. I was instantly drawn to fabrics and knitting, I loved it.
Growing up I just experimented but when I became pregnant with my daughter I finally had a reason to knit all thos cute baby patterns I had from my Nan.
Since then I’ve gotten into it more and more and now sewing, knitting and crochet has almost taken over my life! I want to share my work with you and I really hope you enjoy it too ❤️
Happy stitching x
- My Shop Opening!I am so excited to announce the opening of my online shop. I’ve been building up a stash of beautifullyContinue reading “My Shop Opening!”
- DatesWith lockdown easing we’ve finally been able to have a few date nights without the kids. It’s been so toughContinue reading “Dates”
- Summer Stripe JumperI have been working on this jumper for a while waiting for a rainy cold day just like today forContinue reading “Summer Stripe Jumper”
- Some sort of routine is returning to lockdown…Over the last few days I’ve been managing to pull myself out of bed in the mornings, my body clockContinue reading “Some sort of routine is returning to lockdown…”
- UpdateWe’ve been celebrating birthdays this week, we had a wonderful week and all the kids had a great time It’sContinue reading “Update”